CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

♥favourite things

i believed everybody had to happened liked or adored something,,
if u r not,,
better carefull,
problem2 ..
as 4 me,
after this 4 month living in this world's finest heaven which is my house
there are a few thing that had changed,
something more towards my favourite thing,
such as,
back in my old school.
my friend are to0o0o fanatic about naruto,
sasuke uhiha,hatake kakashi,uruchimaru,
but hell not me,
but now,
'guys,get me in your group,please!'



man,sasuke is fantastic!
i played their game 24 7 nowdays,
can't live without it,
haha,,
one of the reason why 2 of my haemoglobin called me 'dak kecik'
second,,
had all of you watched jon and kate plus 8?
guys3,u guys need 2 see dat show..
it is filled with laughter and joy of the twins and 6 sextuplet
one of them is,



my aaden jonathon gosselin
he wore specticals like me and thats make a different between the 6 of them
hak3~
he is a big fan of animal!
likes to play s fireman
like to act as the baby among the 6 of them
he ate organic food
organic does'nt work 4 me,
gomenasai~
♥ him a lot!!
thirdly,
my oldest sista introduced to me



lady GaGa
new singer from british.
because i am one of those music maniac
she amaized me with her ability to sing
dance of course
damn good~~
next, selamat pagi gadis
hoho~
they sound nice,
the arrangement of their song is interesting also catchy,
one of their song 'panahan electro'
i am a trully indie lovers,
thanx ♥ diela 4 introducing a lot of them to me,,






No comments:

Post a Comment